Sunday, August 22, 2010

Whats the best advice you have ever been given?

And did it work for you when you tried it?Whats the best advice you have ever been given?
quitting the smokes was cool and still isWhats the best advice you have ever been given?
:) hope you too!!!! still ...thanks

Report Abuse



well here is this when i was 16 i was dating this girl who she was going out with another guy so basically sjhe was a bi... anyway i was for some reason turning against my family my friends everybody who loved me . i was getting ready to leave the house with her my parents did not knew so my grandma calls me and tells me think before u do anything with youre life theres plenty of girls out there and the only reason ure doing this is b.cause of the girl she also said u know shes going out with u and if one day u get to be with her what makes u think she wont do it again she said one thing i learned thru life is that when somebody does something there always goign to do it even if they say there not so think .i didnt wanted to open up my eyes but .i decided not to move later the following week i saw the gir kissing another guy and that really got me mad and since then i havent seen the girl or talked to her and i told my grandma thanks ...ok as for what youre asking i believe parents or best friends ,or even grand parents when they give u advise atleast on my side i think there alwasy right .
';don't care about what others think about you!';


turns out I live better not caring what other people think.


especially JERKS, SNOTTY BITCHES, AND HOES. cause I'm better than them.


so PSSSH to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment