Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ramadan: What is the best advice you got from a Super Hero?

My two are


';with great power comes Great responsibilities'; -Spider Man





';its not whats inside that defines you, its what you do that defines you'; - BatmanRamadan: What is the best advice you got from a Super Hero?
';No matter what you do for them, eventually, they will hate you.';Ramadan: What is the best advice you got from a Super Hero?
lol spiderman and batman are the same i learnt the first one from him too! I learnt the order of importance the world should go by; 1,2,3,4 %26amp; 5 =D


Wonder where he is nowadays..
';Brace yourself while corporate America tries to sell us it's wretched THINGS!';


- The Tick, watching TV to wear down a super-cold.
';My spidey sense is tingling'; - Spiderman


';My common sense tingling'; - Deadpool
don't do drugs, drink and drive
I am not sure but tomb raider and xena would kick Allah's *** any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment