Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Mom and I are very close and she is being manipulated by a family member. Tried everything. Best advice?

I have tried it all. Begged and pleaded. I think it's up to me to learn to accept that it just will not get better. How do I do that?My Mom and I are very close and she is being manipulated by a family member. Tried everything. Best advice?
I couldn't tell you how to accept it, because i myself couldn't. But i can tell you that when people are put into situations like this, and you can't do anything about it, they themselves will finally break loose of it in time. There is only so much a person can handle before they realize it's not right for themselves. I would go to the family member if you haven't already and tell them you know what they are doing to your mother. Also tell them that you put a little bug in mom's ear to let her know, very often. That may do some good, without the pressure all on your poor mother. Good luck. I hope this will help her!!My Mom and I are very close and she is being manipulated by a family member. Tried everything. Best advice?
If we are going to give you any advice, you'll need to give more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment