Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are the best tips/advice you can offer me for my practical driving test?

My test is in 16 days and I am pretty excited about it but would be good if anyone who has passed can let me know which things to make sure I do or don't do which will help me. thanks a lot.What are the best tips/advice you can offer me for my practical driving test?
Just relax and remember everything that you have learnt..What are the best tips/advice you can offer me for my practical driving test?
First of all, make sure you aren't too nervous or excited. Just pretend it's an everyday drive down the street.





If the instructor makes you anxious, pretend your mom or friend is in the front seat instead.





Make sure to put your seatbelt on (and be sure the instructor has, too) before starting the engine.





I can't tell you how important it is to turn your head instead of just looking in the mirror. When you're turning, in reverse, at a stop sign, etc. And doublecheck.





At stops or redlights, make sure you stop before the white line (most people on the road don't do this cause their impatient fools).





Practice parallel parking and 3 pt turns.





Remember the rules for right-on-red, and left-on-green situations. For right-on-red, make sure no one is coming from not only your left, but also straight ahead (those who have a left arrow). For left-on-green, no arrow, you just have to check the lane opposite you (the other people who have a green light).





You'll do fine! It's not as hard as people make it seem. When people say they failed 6 or 7 times, it's because they just are not meant to drive, ever.
well.. its easier then it sounds just make sure you put your seat belt on dont have the radio on make sure you use all your turn signals and that you turn your head when switch lanes but just for a second and often check your mirrors and learn which way to turn the wheels in case you were on an auphill road or downhill he will most likely have you pull over to the side and ask you '; what would you do if you were parking on an uphill road '; so you would turn your wheel to the right and pull your hand break and put it in park of course. make sense? good.. i passed mine with a 96.. its really easy. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment