Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is your best advice on Brazilian waxing?

Do you get the same results @ home?What is your best advice on Brazilian waxing?
ha at home....never do it yourself unless you can stand to inflict pain upon your self and not quit halfway through.





I hurts like hell...i have to get it done professionally because they do it quick and it is far less painful in one rip.





i chickened out and ended up with a strip because it hurt too much to continue. i personally recommend a professional do it.





But if you want to do it at home use surgi wax it is the least painful...its what my friends use...they can stand the pain, me i prefer a professional...good luckWhat is your best advice on Brazilian waxing?
You don't get the best result at home. You can't reach the back or the inner part. I charged $40.00 including the butt/crack . It is worth it.

Report Abuse



That sounds even more painful than getting it done by a professional!





I'd say you wouldn't get the same results, as it will be harder to see all the hair that needs to be waxed, as well as keeping it taut and pulling the strips off at the same time! I've tried waxing my under arms, and find this very difficult, and flinching in pain makes it harder!
I have never tried it, but I have heard it hurts like hell. I cant stand an eyebrow wax so I shave.
see a professional. unless you want one or more of your friends to see you before, during, and after the waxing. not to mention having an amateur PULLING OUT YOUR PUBIC HAIR. Oh the pain of it all.
just do it, its silk smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment