Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best advice you've ever been given?

Mine is ';Live your live to the fullest now, because no one can plan out when they will die';What is the best advice you've ever been given?
When I was growing up, my mom told me over and over again, ';The worst thing in life is to look back and wish you had tried';. Those words sank in. Whenever I was afraid to try something, my mother's words would ring in my head. I don't ever want to get old and look back and wish I had tried something--always wondering if I would have succeeded or failed. So I've tried lots of things. Sometimes I fail but that's okay. At least I try.What is the best advice you've ever been given?
be yourself and never have a fake attitude because then you can come off as bitchy
';spend no time on these b!tche5, get your mind on your mothafuckin riches.';





Tupac gave me this advice in one of his songs
';Before you speak dip your tongue in your brain';
forgive and forget, number one way to stay happy and not fight with people, or hold grudges
Only the good die young. I'm gonna live forever!!! LMAO.
  • art mask
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment