Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best advice for my cousin?

My cousin needs some help. She wrote to me and told me about a guy who she likes, but she doesn't want to tell him. Plus he already has a girlfriend. And she doesn't want to have to ask her ex boyfriend out again. I wrote back and told her that I would get good advice for her.


Someone help me please!! Pronto!!!What is the best advice for my cousin?
Well, tell her to befriend this guy, get to know him, if he is not ';in Love'; with his current girlfriend they will brake up, then if your cousin still feels the same about the guy, she can tell him how she feels and if he feels the same they will probably make a good couple, but also tell her that boyfriends are not everything, if she does not have one it is not the end of the world.What is the best advice for my cousin?
Tell her to find a guy not taken. The one she likes is off limits and the ex is a no too. At this point she's back on the market and should find someone that would make her heart flutter. best of luck to her.
Why does she need to have a boyfriend right this moment? There are more important things than constantly being in relationships.
Ask him!
just tell your friend to stare at him and grin if he reacts..... that means he has feelings for your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment