Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best medical advice forum?

I was wondering if any of you knew of a good medical advice forum (besides here of course). I have a friend who has confided her symptoms to me, but refuses to see a doctor in any way. I know I can't get that much advice because without actual tests it could be very different from what it sounds like, but it's all I have left to turn to.





So, basically, it's my hope that I can get a explanation of her symptoms, and if the rough diagnosis is bad - it will convince her to see a doctor.





Thanks guys.What is the best medical advice forum?
There is actually a Medicine section under Science %26amp; Mathematics in Yahoo! Answers that you might perhaps not be aware of and perhaps that might be a good place to seek medical advice.





Perhaps you can find some useful information in a web search for ';medical advice forums';.

No comments:

Post a Comment