Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I make my face skinnier? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I have round face. I want to wear make up for my graduation. Please help. Thank youHow do I make my face skinnier? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
you will need foundation and loose powder in 2 shades...





one of your regular skin color..





and one slightly darker.





apply your regular foundation all over your face.





apply the darker foundation on the edges of your face [kind of like a silouhette]





apply regular powder only on places like the bridge of your nose.. middle of your forehead.. etc...





apply the darker on the edges.How do I make my face skinnier? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
you could use a darker foundation from your jawline and under to create a ';shadow'; but then you have to apply a foundation from the neck down so your skin matches.i think that overdoing make up won't help cause i think it will show in the picture.


you should do your hair so that it's covering part of the side of your face. something like what you have for your profile picture/whatever that icon looking thing is called.hahaa
To give yourself more prominent cheekbones you need blush in a lighter shade and a darker shade. Apply the lighter shade right on your cheekbones and the darker shade right under. It takes practice you have to blend really well. I would suggest getting one blush compact that comes with two shades. Usually those have similar shades, which would be perfect for blending together. Hope I helped!!!
You can try to search up the Internet on how to get the illusion of a smaller face. OR, if you have the time, you can get side bangs. They work wonders and they make your face narrower (always wonder why ';emos'; or ';scenesters'; have narrow, slender faces? Now you know why).
Bronzers help with contouring around your cheek bones. They'll make the face appear slimmer. I'm sure there are tons of sites that will show demonstrations on it...OR go to a makeup counter and ask one of the girls to show you how. That'd be your safest bet.
The fact that your face is round doesnt mean its a bad thing but there are ways to wear make up and make your face look skinnier. You can also change your hairstyle.


http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/Round鈥?/a>
  • art mask
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment