Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best advice for someone going into their senior year of high school?

Im trying to change the way people think about me, all through high school everyone has thought of me as a shy kid, but i just am in school sometimes...i want to change and have people think of me as outgoing...and its my last year of school and i just want to live it up...advice? Best advice for someone going into their senior year of high school?
i was exactly the same way! reading this is like a flashback for me. 1st off i have to say that it is great to go out and have fun your senior year but make sure you keep on top of your grades and school work as well. ( i almost made a big mistake my senior year by not doing all my work).





my advice is to join some clubs and maybe try out for a sport you wouldn't mind being a part of. drama club is really good to get you out of your shell. get out a little more. go where you know your fellow class mates hang out. shyness is hard to over come but one day you just have to put all that nervous shyness behind you and go up to those people you don't usually talk to and strike up a conversation. senior year turned out to be fantastic because i did all this. i hope this helps and god luck :o)Best advice for someone going into their senior year of high school?
Be more social, and let go of the barriers that are holding you back. Fear is not a good thing for someone who is about to get out of high school soon. Go to more parties. Try things you wouldn't normally try. Be careful though, and study hard, because you're ALMOST FREE!!!!!! Thank God too, because I couldn't stand high school. I just took my diploma and ran for the hills (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment