Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the best advice you have ever gotten when filling out your NCAA Bracket?

Mine was:





If you're 100% sure (team) will win, don't pick them.What is the best advice you have ever gotten when filling out your NCAA Bracket?
Go with who you think will win, not with who you want to win. Unfortunately I continue to ignore this advice. Case in point, taking Cal over Maryland. I thought the Terps would probably win, but I had to go with Cal. Dumb.What is the best advice you have ever gotten when filling out your NCAA Bracket?
Wow thats actually kind of a tough question. I guess its going to be, do not listen to what other people say ';Blah Blah (Teams) are my sleepers. For instance, Shawn told me ASU is my sleeper. They are going to make it to Elite 8. Thank god, I didn't pick them in my money league but I did in my ';This means nothing to me'; league.





Also, this was sort of funny and I guess I can share it with those of you who didn't hear it. I was listening to Mike and Mike in the Morning and they got an email from this guy and his question was, ';What would you do if your wife threw away your perfect atm, 16 for 16 bracket?'; He went back and got his bracket out of the trashcan outside and they were talking about why would he have his bracket at home when hes at a Cavs game and why does he still use paper when everyone uses the computer. Thats totally random and pointless but funny in a way I guess?





GO DANNY!
always go with your first choice (your gut).... with that i called Dayton beating WV, Western Kentucky over Illinois., Wisconsin over Florida St., and Arizona over Utah.... and then there's the Maryland beating Cal, USC beating BC, and Michigan beating Clemson---- I am not doing too bad... except Wake forest was a killer, didn't see that one coming
First instinct like they said above.





I didn't think Wake was mentally tough, but then again I picked them and should have gone with the original advice.
Look at the team's playoff experience
Don't pick the winners by your favorites. I didn't listen, but it was pretty good advice.
Watchout for those 12 seeds. They usually upset the 5's.

No comments:

Post a Comment