Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Please help me with ideas for my tigger cosume for halloween! 10 points for best advice!?

allright, so im being tigger and my friend is being piglet for halloween this year. we are going to a halloween party. i am planning on wearing orange and black stripd legings, a black t-shirt with orange ductape stuck to the shirt making stripes. i am also ordering tigger ears. what else can i do to make my costume the balm!Please help me with ideas for my tigger cosume for halloween! 10 points for best advice!?
i think you should wear orange with black stripes instead of black with orange.. because tigger is mostly orange





take some orange and black yarn or something and braid it and make a tail.





paint your nose pink and put some black stripes on your facePlease help me with ideas for my tigger cosume for halloween! 10 points for best advice!?
You should like paint your nose a light pink with paint and draw whiskers with eyeliner and get a fake tail.
  • lip cream
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment