Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do you feel like people truly appreciate the fact that your advice is the best advice?

please feel free to express anything on your chest here. I am trying to get everyone to just love one another , unless you are ugly. I just want a world full of pretty people and world peace. Thank you.Do you feel like people truly appreciate the fact that your advice is the best advice?
I am not one of the pretty people, is there a mediocre people position available? Will you accept mediocre?Do you feel like people truly appreciate the fact that your advice is the best advice?
Nope. There's some days, I think, where people just can't be bothered to *read* anything longer than one line. And they're *proud of this* somehow--proud enough to email you, knowing that you can't email them back, proud enough to delete their Question in question so you can't respond in kind there either.





Pointless, hours-long drama and cheapshots, gotta love it, right? That's the *internet* for you sometimes, not just Yahoo! Answers.





It's enough to make someone just *copy and paste* his Magic 8-Ball for a few years just to shut the haters and the half-literate lamers up. But that would be obsessive too, and stooping to their level as well.





Life's too short. The best way to not be a ';psycho'; is to not be a ';psycho';, you know? The best revenge is to prove your enemies *wrong*, not right, and to move on.





But nobody said it would be easy, right? o_o
I'm ugly, but, I have pretty, little penis.
I am a pretty person that feels you have the best advice! Also, I want world peace.
haha wow, ur sure nice...


i think that most of the time people know what they are going to do, but they want other peoples opinions
haha yeah! BOOOO ugly people
by the way, the flaming stick up my @ss didn't cure my hemmoroids. oly out
I feel like baking some cookies. that's what i think

No comments:

Post a Comment