Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do keep your back clean? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

My back is the most dirtiest part of my body. Please help. Thank you :)How do keep your back clean? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Get one of those spongy things with a stick on it so you can use it like a backscratcher thingy. Put soap on it and wash when in the shower or bath.How do keep your back clean? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I use a loofah with help from my husband or a glove I have from the body shop. This way I can scrub it daily. But don't obsess, it is a proven fact that we in the western world bathe way too often.
i use the lufa or big brush thing you can get them anywhere they sell body wash stuff
Get a friend in to help out. Sharing a bath also saves water, so more environmentally friendly.
I just use a long-handled bath brush to lightly scrub the back with soap while in a shower. Then just rinse off.
Sounds like you should be taking a class in personal hygine too
A back scrubber. Loofas are rough. go with the brush ones and a natural soap like burt bees. It smells good too.
same here i use a lufa with a handel
wash it with a lufa and sleep in a tank top

No comments:

Post a Comment