Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's my best advice for my boyfriend turning 21?

My boyfriend of 3 years is turning 21 in December. What am I going to expect, what am I going to do? I am 18 so I am capable of going to bars but still, help!What's my best advice for my boyfriend turning 21?
break up?What's my best advice for my boyfriend turning 21?
If you trust him there shouldn't be a problem at all
it won't change anything . if youve been dating 3 years, what happened when you were 15 %26amp; he turned 18? id say becoming an adult is a bigger milestone than legally drinking
why would things change drastically? what are you really afraid of? if he wants to stay with you he will. Going to the bars should not change him unless he becomes a lush
I know the feeling, it sucks, being too young to go out and he can go out.





i am old enough now but when i wasnt i go a fake ID, not sure if your into doing that be it was good for me.


If you have trust issues with him, it might be hard cause there alot of hot girls walking around in clubs, and if he is good looking he will probably get cracked on to.


but if he loves you, he will only want you so u have nothing to worry about unles he gets really drunk.
That's really far away, and don't worry. It's not going to completely change your relationship.. lol
Get sloshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment