Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is your best advice to lose weight/bloat in 4 days?

Okay, I don't expect to lose 10 pounds. But I do want to be not bloated when I leave for vegas in 4 days. What are your best tips (food, exercise, etc) to feel skinny FAST???What is your best advice to lose weight/bloat in 4 days?
4 days is a bit tight but with this detox you will see results within a few days. It's a 10 days cleanse and I've tried it in the past and will surely do it again (if I need to feel light fast). http://loseweightfast.net-reviews.info


Have lots of fun in vegasWhat is your best advice to lose weight/bloat in 4 days?
The Flat Belly Diet is quite good in getting rid of that bloated feeling quickly. It is a healthy diet, based on the Mediterranean way of eating. More info below.
if your bloated get a diuretic, it helps get rid of water retained in your body, try to avoid to many carbs, good luck!!
  • alpha ahava
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment