Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I want to be an Air traffic controller...What is the best advice for me after high school?

I am thinking of going to Embry Riddle university in Daytona beach....but are there any other options? What is the best thing I should do getting out of high school?I want to be an Air traffic controller...What is the best advice for me after high school?
There are surprisingly a lot of air traffic programs out there. Off the top of my head, Purdue and the University of Alaska-Anchorage have great programs. I would start searching now and see what school is the best fit for you. Keep in mind the job market for this profession is hot, so you will be able to get a job no matter what school you attend. Good luck.I want to be an Air traffic controller...What is the best advice for me after high school?
All the guys I know that wanted to be air traffic controllers did math. As far as I know Embry Riddle is the number 1 ranked school for aeronautical stuff.





Thanks


Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment