Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is your best advice to lose weight/bloat in 4 days?

Okay, I don't expect to lose 10 pounds. But I do want to be not bloated when I leave for vegas in 4 days. What are your best tips (food, exercise, etc) to feel skinny FAST???What is your best advice to lose weight/bloat in 4 days?
4 days is a bit tight but with this detox you will see results within a few days. It's a 10 days cleanse and I've tried it in the past and will surely do it again (if I need to feel light fast). http://loseweightfast.net-reviews.info


Have lots of fun in vegasWhat is your best advice to lose weight/bloat in 4 days?
if your bloated get a diuretic, it helps get rid of water retained in your body, try to avoid to many carbs, good luck!!
The Flat Belly Diet is quite good in getting rid of that bloated feeling quickly. It is a healthy diet, based on the Mediterranean way of eating. More info below.

No comments:

Post a Comment