Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the BEST advice your parents ever gave you?

Some kids get no advice from their parents. My parents didn't give me a lot of advice, they set good examples. One of the best things they ever taught me was NOT to hold a grudge or seek revenge. It has served me well.What is the BEST advice your parents ever gave you?
Don't force your values, standards, opinions or beliefs down other people's throats. My parents' reasoning was that ';different'; doesn't always mean ';deviant';. Just because other people do things a different way doesn't mean they're doing things the wrong way. I couldn't ask for more helpful advice. I'll always be grateful that my parents taught me this important lesson.What is the BEST advice your parents ever gave you?
My mom and I we're talking about suicide when a friend of mine tried to kill himself and she told me that no matter how dark the night is, eventually, the sun will rise. Those words have stuck with me ever since and have helped me through my toughest times.
Hi 6 gun,


My dad told me to always be honest and always do your best no matter what you are doing,plus keep your word.This has gone a long way for me and still is.


Your Friend,


poppy1
Stay away from the people who sweet talk about you. They only use you
dont talk to strangers : )

No comments:

Post a Comment